Monday, February 14, 2011

Short 'n' Sweet

Yeah, this has nothing to do with Valentine's Day, although my time with Jesus this morning was sweet, and He continues to reveal who I am to me. He's so gracious. 

Nope, this post is solely for the purpose of sharing a quote. It could not be more applicable to my prayer and daily life. It speaks for itself and brings such a renewed hope to promises Abba makes to me that I can't see happening. 

"God has a funny [and/or amazing] way of making a road block on a major highway look like a gentle curve."

In a few of the promises yet fulfilled in my life, I feel God beckoning me closer and closer to seeing around that major roadblock and realizing it was just a gentle curve. New hope and mercies every morning. Praise God. Also, praise Him for the beautiful sunny and warm day He has made today. There is such a sweetness and romance to it. He made it just for me, too. He's quite a romantic. haha. Have a blessed day! May He and those around you embrace and surround you with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment